Blogging mistakes. You have to fix them if you want to stay a top the game. However, how can you fix them if you don’t know what they are?
I have you covered!
In today’s episode of the Fruitfulujah Podcast, we looked at 10 blogging mistakes that you are making, and how to fix them. We discussed things like:
- Quality Content
- Blogging Schedule
- Not having an about us page
- Writing for robots
- Not having a blogging goal
- Wasting your time changing themes
- Too many WordPress plugin
- Not wanting to invest money into blogging when you should.
- Lack of passion
- Copycats (Stop copying people’s work) Be creative.
I always welcome questions and comments on each show I make. So, let me know your thoughts in the comments below.
- Sam Adeyinka – Incomesplash.com
- For security – Limit Login Attempts/Wordfence
- Spam – Akismet/Anti-Spam/WPBruiser
- For Caching – Comet/WP Total Cache/WP Rocket (paid)
- For Fast Secure contact – ContactForm7
- Sitemap – Google XML Sitemaps or YoastSEO
- Image reducer – WP Smush
- For code compresser – Speed Booster Pack